AgentofDarknessAgentofDarkness

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Don't Move Don't Move

I got 6 zeniths and 4 trophies. I can't figure out what to do next.

Christmas Game! Christmas Game!

Very good.

The Secret Bonus was awesome, haven't seen on of those in a while. I'm pretty sure Squilly is supposed to be a squirrel, but at the end he reminded me a lot of the dancing gopher from Caddyshack. Thanks for making this, gave me a good laugh.

DjSonicx responds:

LOL, that made me laugh as well X3
I've just watched the "caddyshack" trailer (wondering what where you talking about...) , and suddenly, I see a dancing squirrel X3, didn't see that one coming :P

Pixelhate Pixelhate

Did I win?

I had just finished stage 9 (I think) when the game froze up. If the extra life tokens that went all the way across the screen are any indication, I probably could have gone on quite a bit longer. It was fun, hectic and well paced. I would have liked to have a shield indicator other than a blinking ship to know when I was in danger of going kaboom, and a pixel death counter during the level would be nice. Fun game all in all, thank you for your efforts. Well done sir.

Guild Dungeons Guild Dungeons

Good game.

The one issue that I found most difficult was buying stuff. It didn't matter if it was resource trading, training troops, or producing lumber mills and pig farms, it takes forever to purchase anything. A "buy 'x'" option would make this game one heck of a lot better. There were several other small issues that were minor annoyances but overall a fantastic game. Try not to sell yourself short, I really enjoyed playing this. Thanks for making this game and I hope to see more from you in the future.

The three bears The three bears

Loved it.

The game was much harder than I was expecting it to be. The difficulty made the game a lot more fun. I loved how the pedo-bear was hiding under the bed in the sketch at the end. Also, the 'speed' boost was an interesting addition. Very good job sir!

Goin Up Goin Up

Loved it.

I particularly love the derptastic expressions on all the enemies' faces.

Pigs Can Fly Pigs Can Fly

Fun.

The game was interesting and different, my only complaint is that it was a little too easy. Still very entertaining. Thank you for making this game and submitting it to Newgrounds.

Newgrounds Worm Newgrounds Worm

My vote is for . . .

Stamper. Tough choice, there was a lot of really good art there. In fact, there wasn't a single piece of it that I thought was bad. Awesome job on this one.

Sonic Meadows Sonic Meadows

"A" for effort.

Better than anything I could do, thanks for sharing.

DrawThing DrawThing

interesting.

I drew a technicolor penis. I probably wasn't the first, even though this is still under judgement as I am typing, and I am positive that I won't be the last. Nonetheless, I felt a strong urge to point out my accomplishment with your drawing program game thing. Gotta love Newgrounds, thanks for sharing.